8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, July 3, 2011

2 Days Before A Week Long Run, And...


A few of us made about a 200 mile round trip down to Love's Leathers in Ridgefield, Wa.  They had a nice band on a wonderful day...but on the way home...my clutch went out. 



After a 120 mile run home (without being able to shift below 4th gear) we trailered it to a Brothers shop and put it on the lift.



The clutch plates were toast, and it turns out the compensating sprocket needed to be replaced.   Just what I needed to have happen before I go with some friends on a 4 or 5 day ride through eastern Washington state.  So what was I going to do?  No ride, and no cash to get her fixed...Thank God for Brothers.  My Brother Dave loaned me his Fat Boy for the few days of the ride.



Thanks Dave...I hope you understand how much it means to me.

See ya on the road sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment