8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, April 5, 2020

Spring Opener Teaser



Depending on the Covid-19 pandemic, I am hopeful that Spring Opener will be held this year.  I got so bored sitting here in quarantine after watching the sunrise this morning that I pieced together a little video in the hopes that the Opener will still be held.  I can only hope and pray that the virus has subsided enough to allow some gatherings of the people.

I was half-zoned out from lack of sleep but still haven't been able to fall asleep yet.  So if the video doesn't stack up like I hope it would, that is why.  I don't usually do voice-overs, and the editing software is one I don't use very often.  But the good intentions are there.  So I either did good or I just laid another paving stone down for the highway to Hell.  Here's the video.  


Catch you on the road sometime...



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks BB. If things go like I am hoping, this may get VERY interesting beginning in a week or so.

      Delete