8 Ball In The Wind

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Baytown Outlaws



I watched a DVD yesterday called "Baytown Outlaws".  I suppose you could say it was along the lines of a "B movie" action flick.  But it had good actors, a truly enjoyable over the top action script, and plenty of humor.  About the only thing I didn't like about it was the fact there wasn't enough scenes with Zoe Bell and these other fine ladies in them.  If you get the chance to see this flick, go for it.  It's not a great "chopper opera", but it has plenty of "B's" in it...Bikes, Babes, Booze, Blood, Bruises, Big Badass trucks, and...well, I don't want to spoil it for ya.  It ain't a great piece of literature, but I enjoyed the fuck out of it.  If I see it in the store sometime, I'll be throwing it in the cart.  That's for sure...definitely a good party movie.  Check it out for yourself, and tell Me what you think.

Catch ya on the road sometime...



No comments:

Post a Comment