8 Ball In The Wind

Monday, May 20, 2013

Benefit Ride For Jeff


On April 27, 2013, Jeff Worley was in a severe accident & was life flighted to OHSU.  He was immediately admitted to ICU with multiple severe injuries.  Such as; a fractured and splintered shoulder in a place that cannot bear weight for 4-8 weeks.  He also has a severe pelvic fracture, and as with his shoulder, cannot put any weight on it for 4-8 weeks.  He has multiple dislocated and broken ribs, an d nearly a dozen fractured vertebrae.

This is an image of Jeff and his lovely wife Teri that I took while on a run up to My St Helens a few years ago.

Now Jeff is in real need of help.  They are trying to raise $50,000 to try to help Jeff and the family.  I don't usually put links here on my blog, but this is truly a worthy effort.  

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/bjb2/jeffworley?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fb_share_stream.share&utm_campaign=hug_T1&og_action=hug&t=3&fb_ref=1023913

Check out the site, and if you feel you can help, do so.  Jeffs daughter Karli is planning a benefit ride for Jeff.  I am giving her some small tips on route and advertising it.  I am going to be unemployed myself in a couple of days, so I wont be able to help out financially.  That's why I am doing what little I can to help out.  
After reading the story on the link, you can either ignore it, or maybe, just maybe, find some way of doing something to help out.  I am doing what I can.  Will YOU?

Catch you on the road someitme...

No comments:

Post a Comment