8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, March 8, 2020

A Facebook Page and Other Changes


As the next step in rejuvenating the blog after dealing with the life-altering changes I have gone through in the past year and a half, I will be making changes to this blog.  Not so much in content, but in how it is published and/or promulgated.  I have started a Facebook page for the blog, and I am considering releasing YouTube videos related to the motorcycle community.  Some of which I hope to be simple sit-downs with riders to discuss issues before our community.

It's time I stepped back up and started getting back into life again.  But one thing is for sure; I am not going to give up the fight to bring motorcycles into public transportation policy planning more comprehensibly than it is currently.  Which is basically; ignored, exempted, and barely tolerated.

I will be trying my best to highlight some of the good people in our diverse two-wheeled community.  As well as highlighting some local events and issues I feel would be fun, and/or important for our community to take notice of and take part in.

Let's get this thing rolling again.

Catch you on the road sometime...


No comments:

Post a Comment