8 Ball In The Wind

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cold Frigging Ride

Well the sun melted some of the ice, and Gypsy FINALLY started.  So off we went and hit the roads for a while.  Hwy 508 was a bit too icy to really relax enough to whip out the camera and take some pics, so I didn't get any until I was on my way back into town, and  by then my hands were cold enough I wasnt ever really sure if I had pressed the shutter release.

But I got a couple pics.  It was hovering at 32-33 the whole time, and 50-60 mph windchill must have been...oh I guess pretty close to MUTHER FUCKEN COLD!!  It's suppose to be half assed decent again tomorrow with temps in the mid 30s.  So I might just head out again before I go back to work on Thursday.

Catch ya on the road sometime...







No comments:

Post a Comment