8 Ball In The Wind

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dealin With It



I have things I need to deal with in life, don't we all?  But, for now I am just dealing with the shit I can, and rolling with it.  To me it's just plain stupid to worry about everything that could, and even may go wrong.  If there is something you can actually do about it, cool then do something, if not, dont waste the time you could be spending dealing with something you can do something about.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying just ignore whats going on and ride blindly to the end of the road.  That's just a quick way to end up dead, or worse.  Keep your eyes open and watch the signs.  Deal with what you can, 'cause it ain't gonna help you a damn bit to waste time trying to control things you have no control over, and then bitching after you've wasted all your time trying to bail out the ocean with a thimble. 
I've got my priorities; and to many, they may suck, but that's why they are my priorities.  I will do what I have to do to stay on the path I have chosen for myself.  The path I have been on as far back as I can remember, and probably even longer.  I am a survivor.  If I wrote down all the wierd shit I have gotten out of alive, anyone reading this wouldn't believe it, but I know the truth.  I will get through this shit spot I am in now, and come out on the other side.  It may not be pretty, it may not be quite the way I want it, but I will make it through.  Cause I am dealing with this shit that is called life.  Just like we all have to...and as I know for a fact, to quote Hank Sr; "I'll never get out of this world alive."

So I'll just keep dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment