8 Ball In The Wind

Saturday, December 25, 2010

WTF!?!



     This is an unusual time in my life.  Lost my job at the end of November, haven't been able to make the house payment, but at least covered the bike payment for December.  Not getting unemployment cause the fuckwad I worked for said I walked off the job, and he didnt fire me, but I havent given that fight up.  Hoping like hell to be back at work very soon, I am letting everything else take a backseat to that at the moment.  There were plans I had, that are just about impossible now unless shit changes drastically really quick.  There are things that will just have to be put off, and priorities readjusted.  That means I probably wont be making any 4 or 5 day runs this year, let alone the two I was planning on.  At this point, I can't even guarantee I'll have the bike much longer if I dont have money coming in, and that is what scares me the most.  Not losing the house, or the wife, or any of that shit.  But the thought of losing the bike, that is fucking with my head.  Even if it means I lose this bike, I need to get back on two wheels by any means possible, and I don't mean it has to be another Harley.  But I got to get through this next couple three weeks first before I get to that point of losing her, and fighting to keep her all the way.  I plan on keeping my shit together, and staying on the road, and will use this to keep everyone posted on what is going on.  As long as the internet bill gets paid.  LOL

Ride Free, and I'll see ya on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment