8 Ball In The Wind

Monday, July 25, 2011

Wont Be Long Now I Don't Think

Well, I pulled the primary and oil tank from the bike, and then popped off the cover on the top of the tranny.  It seems the shifter pawl spring, the bigger of the two, was broken.  I am trying to fix it without having to pull the entire gearset.  But I am having my doubts as to whether or not I'll be able to do it.  So I may end up having to sell some shit to come up with the cash for any seals and what not I might need.  Because cash is at a premium at the moment.
As most of you know, I havent been working since the end of November.  The wifes disability check has kept the lights and water, and phone bill paid, and that's about it.  Because I am still wrangling with unemployment over whether or not I was fired, I am not getting any unemployment money.  This past weekend, we got a letter from the mortgage company saying we were in default on the mortgage.  I was actually expecting it several months ago.
So basically, I am losing my home, and trying not to lose the bike.  So it is a good bet I may not be on here too much longer, unless something happens.  I desperately need to get back to work, and get somethings taken care of.
But, since I cant save the house, I am focussing on what I hopefully CAN do.  So I am working on the bike, and hoping I can keep it running so I have transportation back and forth to work when I find a job.  Because there just arent any around here.
I can see it wont be too long before shit hits the fan, and the world changes drastically.  I figure by then the wife will no longer live on "Da Nile".  She keeps talking about having get togethers over the holidays, and what not...and she is the one who knows what bills are paid and what aren't.  So I know it is just a front.
Anyway, going to get back out of here for now.  I'll keep you posted as to what is going on, when I know more.

See ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment