8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ride Map


This is a map of the places, and roads that I remember going to over the past 30 years.  A lot of the other places, I can remember parts of the roads, but not most of the way...what can I say, a lot of those years is a bit fuzzy...I also placed red stars on the places, or runs I want to go to.  Sort of a road Bucket List. 

Some of them, are close enough in time and distance to one another that one big cross country ride could hit several of them.  And, I have enough friends scattered out across the country, I would love to be able to meet and ride with.

And if any on my friends know of a road, or a run that might be tool good to miss, that I dont know about, hell just let me know.  It just might make it onto the map  lol

Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment