8 Ball In The Wind

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Skilled Hands



I was sitting here earlier today, just checking out the roller for the Ironhead.  I realized, by the itme I am done with it, I will have either learned a few new skills, or regained a few old ones.  The new ones will be fabricating the sissy bar, and trimming the rear fender the way I want it.  I have never really taken my time to do that with the quality I want on the Frankenbike.  So I am going to have to get skilled enough to do it right.  The old skills, are just working on wiring and putting everything together the way I want.  I might have to actually learn how to do a little welding too.  Either way, when she is done, I'll have a lot more skill with my hands than I do know.

Catch ya on the road sometime...


No comments:

Post a Comment