8 Ball In The Wind

Friday, June 27, 2014

Another Tool To Use


I have been playing around making videos for my personal enjoyment and entertainment for several years.  Just in the past week or so, through conversations with a couple of different people, I have decided to try making a different type of video.  Short, 30 second Public Service Announcements, and longer 5 minute presentations for legislators and others.  Going to try and see if I can't get something going, and express the desire I share with a great number of people.  To be free to exercise our Right to Choose whether or not to wear a helmet while riding my motorcycle.

I have created a couple of videos already.  Both were made relatively quickly, and in my opinion it shows.  But they are a start, and with a little time, and focus, they may be the foundation of much better ones coming down the road.  Check them out, and see what I mean.



Catch ya on the road sometime...


No comments:

Post a Comment