8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Legal Brief

Heading out this morning to get the brief for my appeal worked on.  Hopefully it will get done, or at least have a good enough start that I can finish it.  I was going over the record of the hearing, and noticed the boss made bogus statements that I didnt catch at the time...like that I was hired "on call" so didn't have any set hours per week.  Or that it was "3 or 4 months" before I was given a route to drive.  I am hoping to catch more bullshit statements from him.  Even though it means I will probably have to send in a formal request for my personnel record and payroll.  I am going to see if I dont still have my pay slips for that 1st year at least.  I so want to nail this fucker.

Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment