8 Ball In The Wind

Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Just Keepin on Keepin On"


Just when I thought I was getting a handle on things...he handle broke off.  I had to buy some tires for the front of the wifes SHO so i could drive it in the snow to and from work.  So it takes most of the money I had set aside for bike parts so I could ride this winter.  I figured I could cover it next month.  Then I remembered about 3 weeks of Christmas vacation...which means no work for 3 weeks...so no money.
So then I figure I will jsut get the bike up and wont do anything major to it this winter.  no problem...until I blew out the rear tire doing about 60 or so on the way to work thursday morning.  Luckily work is only a 1/2 mile from a tire shop, so I got another pair of tires for the rear of the car.  I wont have to worry about a blow out or snow traction now...but not so sure about being able to afford anything else.
I'm just gonna have to keep trucking on, and not letting anything get in the way.


See ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment