8 Ball In The Wind

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time to Relax

OK, I got the Legal Briefs done, and delivered yesterday.  Was back at work today, and after tomorrow I have 5 days off.  So it is going to be a time to relax and try to get Gypsy taken care of and back on the road.  Now if the weather will cooperate, and not piss down rain and freeze, or snow, I should have a nice relaxing few days to get some shit together. 
I was at Walmart last night, and for some reason bought one of those $5 "Sturgis" DVDs...I was kind of pleasantly surprised to see Bean're and then the Limpnikie Lot, and  then Jasmine Cain on it.  Usually those things tend to get used for background noise for parties once everything kind of mellows.  But I actually think I may sit down and actually watch it again sometime.  It was called "Sturgis Million Motorcycles 4"...or something like that.



Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment