8 Ball In The Wind

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's Fucking Cold!!




My "Garage"

Its been colder than a witches tit the past few days.  Hell, in a lot of parts of town the frost doesnt even melt, just gets thicker each night.  So going out to what I refer to as a "garage" has been mad e in short trips.  You see, my 'garage" is an old carport attached to a small shed, with a tarp hanging down on one side, a lattice running the entire 20 feet of the otherwall, and a 1/2 wall made of plywood on the end.  The other end, towards the alley, is the only solid wall in the place, and it is only two swinging doors made of plywood.  The cold wind blows through, and the concrete slab feel just fucking arctic!!  Needless to say, I have been trying to get shit done on the bike, but only in 15-20 minute stretches.  Then I come back in to warm my digits back up so I can feel them.  So things are going slow...but I have an idea.

I am seriously considering clearing everything in my way, out of the front room in the house and laying down a tarp and sheet of plywood.  Then running the bike in through the front door and working on it in the house.  If I dont start getting anywhere outside, I will.  Already missed a couple good rides this month, and dont feel like missing anymore. 

So if I suddenly post pics from inside the front room of the bike, you'll know what happeed.

Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment