8 Ball In The Wind

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Dollar Waiting On A Dime

I put the stud in the hole with Permatex Bearing Mount...but after a full day, I can still wobble the stud.  So, I am going to have to have the hole drilled out and tapped for an insert.  The problem is, the insert wont be here until next week.  I could go and pick it up...but that would cost $30 in gas...to pick up a $4 part.  I cant afford that right now.  So I am just going to wait.  Once I have the insert, a friend with a drill press is going to help drilling and threading the hole for the insert.  then it will be just bolting everything back together.  So the whole bike, is waiting on a $4 insert, so I can button it all back together again....

Oh well, wont be long now.

Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment