8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Custom Built Turbo Norton

OK, about 9 days ago I posted an article out of an old parts catalog about the Indian Chief with a Vincent motor...a cool article, and i have since found a couple pics of the original bike, and some replicas.  But when I posted that article, I was planning on posting another about what was on the other side of that catalog page...Originally out of the June 1983 issue of CYCLE CANADA was a one page article about a bike that started out as a Norton Atlas, but after its owners were finished with it, it was a turbo charged 850, that looked like a Commando.  I spaced on posting it until now...Sorry about the delay, but it has been a bit hectic around here lately.  I hope you enjoy reading it.  Easpecially about it having 12:1 compression pistons, and is KICK ONLY.

Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment