8 Ball In The Wind

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WARNING "Vista Antivirus 2012" is a fucking killer computer bug!! WATCH OUT!!!

OK, here's the shit!!  This virus, worm, trojan, whatever the fuck you want to call it, just wiped out my good pc, with all my picks and good shit on it.  I was surfing one of my usual sites scoping out the bikes, and all of a sudden, Windows Security pops up saying that Vista Antivirus 2012 reports it isnt turned on.   That almost slipped passed me, before I realized that isnt the antivirus software I have.  I really quicked checked the programs on the pc to make sure.  Just like I thought, no such software on the machine!!  So I go to restore to an earlier restore point, and it pops up with a warning from this antivirus profile it isnt allowing me to do this because that part of the system has been corrupted.  Everything I tried to destroy or isolate this program it popped up wiht the same window.  Each time asking if I wanted to perform a scan to remove the spyware/malware/whateverware infecting my computer.  I downloaded as many of my pics as I could onto a flash stick, and two discs before shutting down the computer. 

I am now rnning a 10+ yr old pc using XP, because the other just went TU.  I wanted to check what was on the flashstick, that it was in good shape, and this old hting doesnt recognize the flash stick, so I'll have to try something else.  One of the discks seemed to copy (the one with plans for choper frames and such) but the other was "corrupted and unreadable" by this old dog of a computer.  I am hoping I was able to save some of it.  but I have a feeling everything else on that other PC is worthless now.

Any-fucking-way, this Vista Antivirus 2012 gave no warning of its existence until it popped up, and within a very few minutes my computer wasnt even able to download pics onto a disc.  After that, it wouldnt even reboot.  So watch out!!  This thing is a killer!!!

Catch ya on the road sometime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment