8 Ball In The Wind

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lost the case, but got the tranny repaired

The hearing lasted just under 30 minutes, and the judge upheld the ruling that said I quit.  Not a real big surprise, since I had now way of proving I didnt quit when the employer had already said I did.  The judge said she could only look at the one point of law..did I quit or not, and not at any of the other crap involded in this mess.

But, on the good side of things; I did get word from the IRS saying the companys intermittent withholding of income tax was wrong...so I am considering sicking the IRS on them.

As far as the bike, well, we drilled and tapped the hole, and installed a steel insert for the stud.  tomorrow I will flush out any aluminum filings and install the stud...then its putting it all back together.

So, things arent too bad...I may end up getting revenge on the company for fucking me over....AND  the bike should be up and running VERY shortly now.

Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment