8 Ball In The Wind

Friday, October 5, 2012

Saturdays Run Route

Here is the basic route for Saturdays Sept/Oct. Birthday/Anniversary BBQ and Run from Morton to Vancouver and back.

Run Route

I am sure, there may be some deviation depending on if we start really getting behind schedule, or if we somehow get ahead of schedule.  Because I know damn well we won't be ON schedule after we leave Morton.  It just never seems to work out that way, and since I only wear a watch when I am at work, I doubt I will ever be right on schedule beyond start time.

If you can make the run tomorrow, great!  Even if it just means meeting up with us down in Vancouver for a face to face meeting!
Either way, or if you can't make it, have a great weekend anyway.

Catch ya on the road sometime...


No comments:

Post a Comment