8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project: CHOP IT update


I brought the rolling chassis and cases home today.  As well as some parts I will be using as "Trading Stock".    Since I have a VERY long way to go before this bike is together the way I want it to be, I will be updating it from time to time.  It is going to be on a VERY limited budget, so I won't be making any really extravagant purchases on parts, only what I really need.  As you can see from the pics, I'll still be needing a lot, but we will see how things come together.  I am already considering selling off the twin rotor front wheel.  As well as the drum brake rear.  I'll sell and trade what I have to in order to get this project finished the way I want.

Catch ya on the road sometime...











No comments:

Post a Comment