8 Ball In The Wind

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Project: CHOP IT


I am heading up to Poulsbo today to look at a basket case Ironhead to use as a project to put together over the next couple of years.  Not starting with much, so it with be a true and complete "ground up" build.  This will only be my second Sportster.  But I am going to be able to put this one together the way I want.  I doubt it will look the same when its done as it does now.  But when it is done, the wife will have something of her own to ride.


It is still going to come in second to getting Gypsy chopped the way I want her.  But when I cant tear Gypsy down to work on her, I can still enjoy messing around and chopping this thing up.  It will be a long stretch before I get her completely rebuilt and running, but I am hoping she'll be worth it.

Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment