8 Ball In The Wind

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I hate waiting

ok, the new inner primary is coming, and I am at a point where I cant go any farther without it.  never having been the most patient person in the world, it drives me nuts knowing I cant really do anymore to the bike for a few days.
the plan I had to use the tractor top link as a strut didnt work out because I had to grind so much off of the joints on the ends to make it fit, I dont trust it for strength.  so I think I am just gonna break down and see if I can get someone to fab up a set of struts.  but that will have to wait until I get some cash together...I only have 6 weeks of work left before school gets out.  so any unnecessary expenditures are out of the question.  
I am hoping to find some full time, permanent work to get me thru the summer.


Catch ya on the road sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment