8 Ball In The Wind

Saturday, September 22, 2012

They're Making A Movie


They started filming a movie here in Morton...er, I mean Creechville today.  The film crew will be filming around here for a month according to the newspaper article I read.  It'll be interesting to see what sort of flick it is.  From what little I saw getting filmed this morning, it sounds like a bit of a strange one to be sure.  A 'dark' film.  It should be kind of cool to see it on the big screen in the future.
That's Cary Elwes being chained to the spar pole by the cops.






Well, it may be grey and gloomy out, but I am going to head out and take a little ride.  Helped a Brother celebrate his birthday last night, and I want to let the cool air clear the last of the spider webs from my head.

Catch ya on the road sometime...



No comments:

Post a Comment