8 Ball In The Wind

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Good Pair Of Jugs



I always thought a good pair of jugs tended to get noticed.  Well, I am beginning to wonder about that.  Back in March, I posted these stock bore (3.188 in) 900 Ironhead jugs on Craigslist for $125 for the pair.  Not one bit of interest shown.  Which has me wondering.  Because I have seen similar jugs already bored 0.50 over going for nearly that much.  These have been mic'd and are the stock bore, and in good shape.  This pair of jugs even comes all lubed up so they don't oxidize and go bad.  
Maybe it's because they're just 900 jugs.  Could it be that no one out there appreciates a nice set of small jugs?  Is it only the oversized and big jugs that catch folks' eyes now a days?  I always thought there was something cool about a nice pair of small jugs in really good shape.  
Sure beats the crap out of a pair of worn and loose  0.50 over jugs.  Don't ya think?

Catch ya on the road sometime...





No comments:

Post a Comment