8 Ball In The Wind

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Frankenbike Update


Well, I am making some progress.  Even if it is only nickel and dime stuff at the moment.  At least I am still moving forward on the build.

I've removed the brackets that were riveted to the fender, and laid out where I am going to trim off the sides.  Then I'll mount a combination license plate and taillight mounting bracket I am putting together.  The license plate will sit in the middle, with a bullet taillight on either side of the license plate.  I have everything except the taillights.  I'll be ordering them from Lowbrow as soon as the money is transferred to my Paypal account.  Or I sell some more parts, whichever comes first.

After that, comes the wiring harness getting roughed out, and the oil tank getting fabbed up.  Things are moving slow, but they are moving.

Catch you on the road sometime...


No comments:

Post a Comment