8 Ball In The Wind

Monday, June 3, 2013

One More Thing Off The List


Well now the clutch problem is taken care off.  After adjusting it and taking my time with it, Gypsy is running down the road just fine.  At least as far as the clutch is concerned.  I still have an intake leak I need to fix, by replacing an old funky gasket, and a couple of other minor issues.  Then she'll be good for the rest of the year.  

This winter she'll get a major teardown and rework in prep for the big ride to Chicago next summer.  I don't want to get stuck a couple thousand miles from home due to a problem I could have fixed at home.

But at least I have one less thing to stress about in regards to my Gypsy's being on the road.  Looking forward to a good summer, and making it possible for the rally to fire up next August.

Catch ya on the road sometime...


No comments:

Post a Comment