8 Ball In The Wind

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Phone Call


I was talking with Patrick on the phone today.  He's thinking of going to a smaller tank on his Chopster.  Since he figures he is averaging almost 70 mpg, that he could get away with a 2.4 gallon fuel tank all friscoed out.  Then he asked if I was ready for him to start putting feelers out for a pre-70 Ironhead motor with papers.  As much as I wanted to say yes, I had to tell him I was holding off until my income tax comes back for this year.  He said he could understand that.  Because that's what he is doing for the new springer he wants to put on El Jefe.  That bike is going to look sick as Hell with a nice long springer on it.  Washington Choppers has them for less than $700 for a 4" over springer.  Lots to do it seems, on shoestring tight budgets.  But that's what keeps us rolling down the line.

Catch ya on the road sometime...


No comments:

Post a Comment