8 Ball In The Wind

Thursday, September 5, 2013




We had a bit of thunder and lightning last night.  My 10 month old Shepherd mix pup didn't really care for it too much.  First he put his paws on the edge of the bed, and his head across my neck.  Then he jumped up on the bed and tried to cuddle as tight as he could. 

 After awhile, it seemed to mellow out and stop.  So the wife let Knucklehead, and her English Mastiff out to go "potty".  You guessed it, while they were out, the stuff started up again close and loud!!  Knucklehead shot back into the house, and when he got back into the bedroom, he curled up into the dog crate he had used when he was a tiny pup.

The weather forecast is for more storms and heavy rain today and early tomorrow.  They're suppose to clear out by midday on Friday.  Which is good for me, since I have a bike campout and run starting Friday night and going through the weekend.  Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather today and tomorrow morning doesnt scare a lot of people off.  But oh well, I'll deal wiht whatever comes.

Catch you on the road sometime...




No comments:

Post a Comment